пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

frank ticheli shenandoah




I�had my first interview. The first one I wasnapos;t as much afraid, Iapos;m thinking itapos;s because the guy I interviewed was Lebanese. I literally had 6 retakes for my second one. It was bad, well at least until I had a good, solid interview. Although I had a rough second interview, it made me learn so much. Iapos;m stoked for journalism. Words canapos;t even describe how perfect this realm is for me. I get to be a detective, a traveler, a writer, a listener, a researcher, an adventurer, and an artist all at the same time.

While running from metro to guy from guy to metro from metro to stanley, I couldnapos;t help but smile the whole way. I got the coolest, yet strangest feeling. It was somewhat of a reality check; iapos;m turning 19 years old,� iapos;m in my second year of university, and� iapos;m beginning my career all at the same time. Itapos;s all too amazingg.

drawchart, frank ticheli shenandoah, frank ticheli vesuvius, frank tichelli, frank tieri.



Комментариев нет: