четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

department sent state united




Dear Elisel and Eliselapos;s Advisor,

I have now read Eliselapos;s answers to my comprehensive exam questions. This is the best set of answers I have received since I have been at the University of Mississippi. Excellent job Elisel. [and some stuff on what to study for my orals followed.]

-Eliselapos;s Professor



...I guess I did better on that one than I thought. I felt like I was rambling the whole time.

Now my only real worry is Chemical Ecology; I didnapos;t know half the theories I was supposed to recall. (Of course, now that Iapos;ve said that one of the open-book ones will jump up and bite me on the ass.)

Anyway, thatapos;s two good reviews
department sent state united, department servi social, department service slogan, department service social.



Комментариев нет: